May 8th Bisexual Group
We gathered again in the beginning of Spring to bounce our latest ideas around. After a round table to present ourselves, we exchanged on several topics:
- Known “coming out” techniques
- “Who should be come out to?” (the “need to know basis” is a subjective line)
- The parallel between coming out as polyamorous and coming out as bisexual
- A clarification on what pansexuality meant to each of us
- Particular social rejection felt by male bisexuals
- How to make the perceptions of the people around us evolve
- Going with the flow (as an everyday lifestyle) and “Bisexual invisibility”
- Romantic versus behavioural bisexuality (in reference to the Purple Scale)
- Some words about orientation flexibility
After bouncing those off, the group was invited to “go with the flow” and reflect on this self-acceptance philosophy until the next group.
Thanks to all attendees for an excellent time!